Tailored to your needs
We insure people, and people are different from each other. This is why every insurance package can be tied up individually – depending on your wishes, life situation, and personal ideas. And the best thing: depending on the tariff you choose, we will refund up to two monthly premiums!
You make the decisions
With DKV Complete, we offer comprehensive health insurance that makes you independent from the statutory insurance system.
DKV is the biggest provider of private health insurance services in Europe. Benefit from our extensive knowledge, which is continuously increasing to better serve our customers. The basis of all this is our smoothly working, worldwide network of branch offices and partners. Whether at home or abroad – we take care of your best possible care in case of illness or accident.
Your added value
- ‘First Class’ patient in hospitals
- Medical care from senior consultants guaranteed
- Free choice of doctor/dentist
- Coverage unlimited in time and in all European countries
- One month coverage outside of Europe1
- Premiums are tax-deductible
- Refunding of up to two monthly premiums2
1 In case of longer stays in non-European countries, special agreements are required.
2 The refunding of monthly premiums depends on the tariff chosen by the insured.
At a glance!
The costs of the aforementioned services will be refunded to the extentdefined in the respective tariffs:
- Medical treatment
- Drugs and dressings
- Medical aids (e.g., glasses, bandages, insoles)
- Alternative treatment methods (e.g., by non-medical practitioner)
- Services of a midwife
- Medical treatment, also by senior consultants
- Accommodation costs for single or shared room
- Costs for telephone connection and hire of TV set
- Ancillary hospital services
- Transportation to the hospital in an ambulance (up to 100 km)
- Rooming-in for one parent with co-insured children (for children up to the age of 12)
- Reimbursement of the costs of dental and orthodontic treatment, dental prostheses (incl. repair), dental crowns, inlays; material and laboratory costs are also included.