Group insurance for companies
Within a Group Insurance Scheme, you – as the employer – will pay the premiums for the health insurance of your employees to guard against the costs of sickness. By doing so, you offer your employees an extension of their health insurance coverage in many areas that are only partly or not at all covered by statutory health insurance. The Group Insurance Scheme – specifically developed for your organization – offers the possibility to insure all of your employees without health checks and qualifying periods. This means: the employees of your company will be accepted and insured without the need for individual applications submitted by each employee.
- Acceptance guarantee for all employees
- No health checks for individual insured persons
- Immediate insurance coverage (no qualifying periods)
- Favorable premiums because of group discounts
- Simplified admission through registration to the Group Scheme
- Co-insurance of family members at favorable conditions as an option
Benefits for your employees
- Reimbursement of the costs of inpatient treatment
- ‘First Class’ patient in hospitals
- Free choice of doctor/dentist
- Reimbursement of the costs of alternative treatment methods (e.g. non-medical practitioner, osteopath, chiropractor)
- Treatment by senior consultant
- High reimbursements for dental treatment and dental prostheses
- Reimbursement of the costs of vision aids
- Coverage unlimited in time and in all European countries
- One month coverage outside of Europe
Benefits for the employer
- The Group Insurance Scheme is an attractive social security benefit that supports employee loyalty and retention.
- It increases your employees‘health awareness and motivation.
- Effective health care is a critical factor to keep your sickness absence rates and the related costs at a continuously low level.
- Rise in pay without additional non-wage labour costs
- Premiums are tax-deductible as operating expenses.
- Right of reversion
Your employees are guaranteed the option to individually continue the health insurance even after leaving the Group Scheme – without health checks and qualifying periods!
- Foreign travel
Your employees are insured during stays abroad as, e.g., a business trip.
- Prevention and check-ups
Proactive health care and early detection of diseases through prevention – especially for key personnel in your company.